Elderguild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel macros

3 posters

Go down

Travel macros Empty Travel macros

Post  Admin Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:45 am

FROM FOUNT:
mishrak: n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;w;w;w;w;w;w;w;n;n;n;w;w;w;w;s;s;w;w;n;n;n;w;s;s;w;w;n
Draconian area(ruby necklace):n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;e;e;e;e;e;e;e;e;e;n;n;e;e;e;e;n;e;e;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;w;w;n;n;e;u;n;w;w;n;u;e;e;n;n;e;n;n;n;n;n;e;n;n;e;n;n;n;n;n;n;e;n;n;e;n;e;n;n;e;e; n;w;w;w;w;w;w

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 4 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://elderguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Travel macros Empty Any directions that can be posted would be appreciated

Post  Rhino Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:58 pm

I know how to get to a few places but any macros that members have would be helpful.

Thanks,
Rhino

Rhino

Back to top Go down

Travel macros Empty Shiny Ruby Necklace

Post  Glarvole Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:25 am

Stats: AC 5, Int 2
(It's good AC movement, I list it as positive for good and negative for bad. Sorry if this is confusing to you, but I think better when I communicate it as positive = good movement, negative = bad movement. If I copy the stat, it's game terms.)

From fount: 9n, 9e, 2n, 4e, n, 2e, 22n, 2w, 2n, e, u, n, 2w, n, u, 2e, 2n, e, 5n, e, 2n, e, 6n, e, 2n, e, n, e, 2n, 2e, n, 5w, 2n, 3e, Kill Shmurik and guards/neogri/bugs.
Macro: n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;e;e;e;e;e;e;e;e;e;n;n;e;e;e;e;n;e;e;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;w;w;n;n;e;u;n;w;w;n;u;e;e;n;n;e;n;n;n;n;n;e;n;n;e;n;n;n;<b>n;n;n;e;n;n;e;n;e;n;n;w;w;n;w;w;</b>w;w;w;n;n;e;e;e

The bold portion of the macro is the part that aggros may interupt you. I'm sure of the path now as I counted it out the last few times. ^_^ Um, it scrolls off the page for me, hope youguys can see the bold text...

Shmurik takes a while to load, around 45-60 minutes - I've not timed it yet, but he always has the shiny.

Last edited by Glarvole on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates and converting to macro.)

Glarvole

Back to top Go down

Travel macros Empty Thanks

Post  Rhino Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Thanks for info Glar. Posts like this are very usefull. Anybody else have items in specific areas that they can list?

I can wander my way to many areas now but still not sure on Moria area. Anybody able to post directions?

Rhino

Back to top Go down

Travel macros Empty Re: Travel macros

Post  Admin Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:26 am

I'll post directions to moria and convert glarvs to a macro tommorow if I can

Admin
Admin

https://elderguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Travel macros Empty Re: Travel macros

Post  Rhino Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Sounds great. Thanks.